On Sunday, December 2nd we are believing for a miracle offering to go towards the building of the Storehouse. At the beginning of 2018 Pastor Paul felt the need to put an emphasis on one Sunday at the end of the year asking for a miracle offering. We have asked our church family to see what the Lord would put on their heart to give on December 2nd, so that we can begin building Spring of 2019.
THE LORD will open the heavens, THE STOREHOUSE OF HIS BOUNTY, to send rain on your land in season and to BLESS ALL THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
It is our mission to be a lighthouse of hope for the local community to access during leaner times. A Storehouse building filled with practical resources (food, clothing, furniture, etc.) to access and freely give to the community as needs arise.
– Build a large warehouse metal building on existing property
– Half will be warehouse space for storage, receiving and organizing items on shelving.
– Other half will be distribution space. Racks for clothing, furniture section, shelving for household items and food, freezers, refrigerator, changing rooms, restrooms, etc.
– System of volunteers to manage and run The Storehouse
– Receive donations of clothing, furniture, household items, food, etc.
– Sort inventory items in warehouse and move them to distribution space daily
– Assist those in meeting needs within the community
– Scheduled times for New Life members, Providence families, and members of the community to donate items to The Storehouse
– Scheduled times for the Christian community to distribute items
– One day events open to the public when The Storehouse is overflowing
– Load up and bring items into neighborhoods with great need.
It is our mission to be a lighthouse of hope for the local community to access during leaner times. A storehouse building filled with practical resources (food, clothing, furniture and household items) to access and freely give to the community as needs arise.
No, although we will be set up for distribution like a thrift store, we will not be exchanging any money for items. Guests can come by appointment and "shop" the storehouse for clothing and furniture and it will be freely gifted to them.
No, we are not open to the public.
We will serve the community by appointment only, that we we can ensure items are meeting need. We may have occasional one-day events where we are open to the public.
If you see a need in the community you can do one of three things...
1. Make an appointment to come to the Storehouse and gather items to take to meet the need.
2. Make an appointment to come with the individual that has the need and help them gather what is needed.
3. Have the individual make an appointment and come on their own.
We are building a 9,600 square foot metal building. There will be a warehouse side for receiving and sorting donations and a distribution side that will be set up for free shopping by appointment only.
– Metal Building
– Storefront Glass
– The Storehouse Building
– Box Truck
– Fork Lift
– Business Owners
– Family Members
donations tax deductible
– Checks – Made payable to New Life Christian Fellowship (designated for The Storehouse)
– Online – Click the Donate Online button below and choose “Storehouse/War Chest” in the designated drop down box.