KidLife is a ministry where children from birth through fifth grade connect with God, learn His commands, and are empowered to reach our world with the love of Jesus! There is something for everyone to be apart of when launching the destiny of our kids!
Sign up to get involved by clicking on the button below.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Check-in Team: A friendly face to welcome families, check-in children, and answer questions.
- Security Team: Ensures the safety of our children and teachers.
- Special Needs Buddy: Provides one-on-one care for our special needs children in a nursery/preschool classroom or The Command Center.
- Family Host: Greets families, helps guests find their classrooms, and answers questions.
Little Life (Birth-Kindergarten)
- Baby Nurturer: Cares for, plays with, and prays for the babies.
- Lead Teacher: Teaches Bible lessons, oversees classroom activities, and prays with the children.
- Assistant Teacher: Assists the lead teacher with all classroom activities.
- Assembly Team: Consists of worship leaders, puppeteers, teachers, and assistants.
KidLife Command Center
- Team Leader: Builds relationships with kids, guides them to follow the rules, encourages participation, and prays with the children.
- Tech Crew: Helps operate audio, lighting, video, and computer during services.
- KidLife Shop: Listens to the kids recite memory verses, awards points, and helps them make purchases with the points they have earned.
The Command Center is where 1st – 5th graders will have an interactive service designed specifically for them. This is where we receive our commands from God to change our world for generations to come. As you step inside the room you are actually stepping into a supercomputer! So you never know who or what may be downloaded into the service! So hold on to your seats because you just never know what to expect, anything can happen!
Little Life is for children from birth to kindergarten. In our littles’ area we teach them how BIG our God is! Our goal is to provide a loving and safe environment for each child to learn and grow in Him! Our desire is to introduce them to Jesus at the earliest age possible! We believe that even as infants we can begin to teach them who Jesus is, leading them to a lifelong love of Christ.
Connecting with Him, Learning His Commands, and Raising Up the Next Generation – Psalm 78:1-7
Service Times & Locations
The Command Center
The Command Center
Kevin and Megan met while attending church together in Southaven, Mississippi, and shortly thereafter began serving together in children’s ministry. Kevin, the son of a children’s pastor, already had a passion for seeing kids’ lives changed by the love of God. With some convincing Megan agreed to check out the children’s area and immediately realized this was where God intended for her to be. Kevin and Megan’s desire is for children to come to know the Lord at the earliest age possible, and to partner with parents to build a foundation for their kids on the Word of God.
For more information contact Daniel Willis, the Kid Life assistant.