We are excited to announce that New Life has resumed in-person services. If you’re not comfortable coming to the building quite yet, we still want to worship with you online Sundays at 10am!
New Life is encouraging everyone to abide by the Mayor’s mandate:
“Every person over the age of six (6) who is in a public space shall wear a face mask or covering when not able to engage in social distancing.”
We have received clarification from the Mayor’s office confirming the current efforts of New Life to social distance has been sufficient in combating the spread of COVID-19. However, when attending any New Life services, we ask that you wear a mask when you are not able to effectively social distance. While our seating in the Sanctuary is socially distanced, it is difficult to do so in the hallways and Foyer. We would ask that you do wear a mask when in those areas, but you are free to either continue wearing or remove your mask once seated in a socially distanced spot in the Sanctuary. Thank you for your understanding during these times as we continue to stand in faith for health for our city while honoring the request of the Jacksonville Mayor.
We’re Starting Small
- Little Life (Birth-Kindergarten) is available on a limited capacity (first come, first served basis)
- KidLife children (1st-5th grade) & Follow JV will continue to join their parents in the service.
- We will be serving coffee before service begins.
We’re Giving Each Other Space
- Practice Social Distance guidelines by avoiding hugging, shaking hands, or fist-bumping.
- Please sit in the designated rows only.
- Please keep 3 seats between your family and other families.
- If you or someone in your household feels sick, please stay home.
We’re Keeping Clean
- Please remember to wash your hands before you return to the sanctuary.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- We have been utilizing a deep sanitizing treatment of our facility to ensure the cleanliness of our building.
The health and safety of you and your family is our main priority
so here are a few changes you’ll notice as of May 24
– We will continue to clean and disinfect high-contact places, including doors, and restrooms, before, during and after all services. We have been utilizing a deep sanitizing treatment of our facility to ensure the cleanliness of our building.
-When you enter the building our greeters at the exterior doors will serve you with a smile and a squirt of hand sanitizer. Additionally, hand sanitizer will be available in numerous places around the facility.
-For those that feel more comfortable wearing a mask and gloves you are welcome to do that. However we are not requiring gloves and masks to attend our Sunday services.
– We are asking everyone to continue to social distance in the building. We will have every other row blocked off in the sanctuary to help give distance between each family unit. Also, please maintain three seats of space between family units.
– We will not be hugging, shaking hands, or fist-bumping during this time. We will, however, be giving out lots of friendly smiles! We can’t wait to see you!
– We love Little Life, Kid Life and Follow JV and can’t wait to resume all our regular programming, but we are taking a few extra weeks before doing so! This means that for the first few weeks of church, your family will stay in the service with you. This applies to all ages. To accommodate this, we will keep the services a bit shorter and will also have activity bags for your kids to take into the service with them. And don’t worry! We don’t mind the noise. We love that they’ll be with us during the service!
-For the current season, we will not have breakfast available in the foyer.
– If you are experiencing any symptoms or sickness, please stay home. Don’t worry, you can still join us for church using the livestream online!
-We have resumed in-person Wednesday night services as of June 3rd.
Please keep in mind that everyone is at a different place in life. Some have physical conditions we know nothing of, while others are healthy and not concerned about becoming sick. While we walk in faith, we also must use wisdom. We also, above all else must walk in love – walk in love for the person wanting to attend but has fear even as they do. Walk in love for the person who has suffered loss during this time – whether it be a job, is having financial issues, or even may have lost a loved one. Walk in love for the individual who is being extra careful because they either work or live with someone who is vulnerable to this virus. Remember in all things we do, we do in love.
Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
Ways to Watch Online
Watch live on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 10am.
If you missed a live service, click on the link below for all our videos.
We know how important it is for your child to stay engaged with familiar faces and have ministry tailored to them especially during this time. To access service resources specially designed for your kids and connect on social media for fun videos CLICK HERE.
Follow Youth Online
For our students at home, we know so many things have changed and we want to keep you connected. To find out where you can watch live services and take part in digital events CLICK HERE.
Stay connected through our facebook and Instagram with mini devotionals from our pastors, encouraging posts, and up to date information on what’s going. Click on the titles to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
You can call us at the church office or send us a direct message through our social media platforms if you need assistance. We are here to pray with you and provide pastoral care.
Many of us have a lot unexpected time on our hands. Jesus often took time to self-isolate, get with Father, and pray. During this time, we encourage you to deepen your relationship with the Lord, take some time away and pray. Check out our Media page if you don’t know where to start.