Skip to content
We need YOU! Our Harvest Fest is one of our biggest outreaches and we can’t do it without the amazing volunteers that give their time to love on our community. Click Here to sign up to Volunteer!
How to get Involved
- Donate individually wrapped candy in the bins across the church
- General volunteers needed for 2 shifts: 6:00-7:00, or 7:00-8:00 PM
- Volunteers needed for cleanup & tear down afterwards
- Volunteer to host a trunk for Trunk-or-treat
Trunk Host Info
- We will assign each vehicle to a space.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be given for the best decorated cars
- You may arrive as early as 4:00 p.m. and as late as 5:00 p.m. Every vehicle must be in place no later than 5PM.
- New Life will provide up to 2 meals per vehicle during 4PM-5PM to have some dinner before the event starts.
- Someone must be present at the vehicle to give out candy at all times (6:00PM-8:00 PM).
- You may NOT leave the parking lot until 8:00 p.m.
- Once everyone is cleared from the lot, you may leave.